Have You Seen This Girl?

I need help identifying this Josef Originals doll....

Someone was selling a large lot of figurines that included mostly Josef Originals, and one in particular caught my eye as one that I have never come across in all my scrounging and searching.

At first glance, most would assume she is "Spain" from the 'Little Internationals' series given her fan and the flower on her dress. But, no.

I'm thinking possibly she's part of the "Make Believe" series....?? Comparing her height to those other dolls around her, I'd guess she is 3 3/4" - 4" high.

Can you identify her?
"Who am I?"




Comments

  1. Well it's too late now but I'm fairly certain it's Angel Puss from favorite sayings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Angel Puss girl holds a gray kitten in her arms. This lady is holding a fan. Good guess though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I finally just solved this little mystery....Turns out the girl in question is not a Josef at all, but a doll by Napco. We can close the book on that one, I guess! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts