Nursery Rhymes Series

The Nursery Rhymes Series


"Jack & Jill", fetching that pail



"Cinderella", minus one shoe





"Curly Locks", sewing herself a fine seam
(mislabeled in the Josef books as 'Miss Muffet')

I had this figurine on my wishlist for 2017. That's one down, baby! (And she even has her little sewing needle!) 



Other figurines from the same series, not in my collection:

"Miss Muffet", high tailin' it after a close call with a spider
(mislabeled as 'Curly Locks' in the Josef book)

"Mary Mary Quite Contrary", telling ya exactly how her garden grows, honey

"Little Bo Peep", searching for her bleating, fleeting flock

Comments

  1. One of my favorite series! I've never seen a Mary Mary Quite Contrary outside of the books, have you? I just have Jill, eagerly seeking the others!

    Btw I cannot believe I just found this blog, as much "josefing" as I've done over the last 12 years. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts