Little China Girl

The following series is simply referred to as the "Chinese Girl Series", which, I think, is pretty uninspired.

Personally, I feel that figurines displaying such exotic beauty, and grandeur, should surely have a more suitable name.

Looking at these regal, dark haired beauties, I don't think we'd be too hard pressed to conjure up something more fitting.

"Oriental Princess Series" immediately comes to mind, which seems a bit more appropriate given the crowns and fine dressings.

But hey, who the hell am I, right?


 "Chinese Girls" 4 of 6 in seriesJosef Originals oriental girls princess set figurines  fortheloveofjosefs











(Over the extended Thanksgiving holiday weekend, I set aside one day to spend time playing with my dollies and do some photo shoots. I had such a blast! More to come soon....) 

Comments

Popular Posts