ZODIAC GIRLS - Getting Crazy With the Cosmos (And Jack Torrance...'Cause Why Not?)


Sometimes when people are forlorn, desperate, pining for something, or someone, forever out of their reach, they look to the Heavens for celestial guidance and answers.

"When will the stars align?"
"What House is my planet in?"
"What does the future hold for me?"

Or, if you're like me, you don't so much look to the Heavens, as give them the finger and shout,

 "What the FU@% ?!?!"

Cause that's totally how I feel when it comes to finding, or rather, NOT finding, Josefs from a particularly scarce series.

Ah yes, those ever elusive Zodiac Girls....I think about them, and the ends to which I would go to get even just one more, constantly.

When in this state, I may appear a little something like this:


Yep, that look definitely indicates some seriously dark thinking.

What amount of money would I sacrifice?
What limb could I do without?
Who can I bribe?
Who can I threaten?
If I had a first born to give.....Would I?   Could I?

My soul crushing hunger for these dolls knows no bounds, and my mind can be down right devious.

And I'm like, right there, people.

The all consuming dread of never finding a Sagittarius, or an Aries, or a Gemini, or a Cancer (has anyone ever even SEEN a Cancer?!?!) is driving me to absolute despair.

I'm one failed web search away from losing it completely.

I need these dolls like I need air.
But I'd definitely go without air if it meant I could have my Sagittarius! (Nods head enthusiastically)

Even worse is the constant anxiety of knowing that, after waiting and searching all these years, there is a very real possibility that I could miss out on getting my hands on one because of something silly like sleeping, or working. Or not being everywhere, seeing all things, at all times, always.

And that would just gut me.

My god, I could have just missed one now, while I'm typing this.

Or now.

Or NOW!

(Shudders) 

I'll....try not to think about that....

But I suppose I shouldn't start the warm bath quite yet, or complain too hard, since I did happen upon my lovely Scorpio just last year (SO glad I played hooky and stayed home that day! Extreme bouts of giddiness did ensue.). And there was the briefest glimmer of hope a couple months back...a severely repaired Leo came about, which I made a generous offer for, but someone was willing to pay even more for damaged goods than I was. AND I did muster up at least one score... I just recently snagged a rare paper hang tag for my Libra girl.


So there is some small ripple of activity out there in the Josef-sphere involving this series.
But I need more, I say! A girl can't survive on ripples alone.

SIGH

So, instead of just sitting around, cursing the universe and the powers that be, and allowing fate as it is to turn me into a snarling, Josef-starved beast, I thought perhaps spending some time with the few Zodiacs I DO have would put my troubled mind at ease. At least for a bit, anyway.
Perhaps an honest-to-goodness fun old fashioned photo shoot, to show my joy and appreciation for the dolls I have been blessed enough to find so far, might conjure up some positive cosmic karma. (Although I'm sure it will take a whole lot more than that to offset all my previously mentioned cursing and bird flipping.)

And hey, if I'm going to be condemned to a slow slip into utter madness, I'd like to be a little less:




And a little more:


Know what I'm sayin'?


SO LET THE EXORCISE BEGIN!


Josef Originals figurine zodiac girl girls Pisces horoscope fortheloveofjosefs
Pisces

josef originals figurine capricorn zodiac girl girls horoscope  fortheloveofjosefs
Capricorn

josef originals figurine libra zodiac girl girls horoscope dove fortheloveofjosefs
Libra

Josef Originals Scorpio Zodiac girl girls horoscope mask  fortheloveofjosefs
Scorpio


Josef Originals set of figurines Zodiac Girls girl horoscope  fortheloveofjosefs



Josef Originals Zodiac girls girl Libra Capricorn horoscope  fortheloveofjosefs

Josef Originals figurines zodiac girl girls Scorpio Pisces horoscopes fortheloveofjosefs

On second thought, no. This time with my dolls has only left me hungrier for the rest of the series.

What was I saying about becoming a Josef-starved beast?

Oh yes...

I am the wolf.

Zodiac Girls are my prey.

Being that telling the universe and the Heavens above to "blow me" hasn't quite panned out, perhaps I should just go back to basics, and wish on a star.

Or did that bridge burn down long ago?

Comments

Popular Posts