Josef Original Hunt of 2020 - Dreams Really Do Come True

Well, we're certainly off to a promising start!

In my last post, we went over my MUCHO bountiful Josef Originals haul from 2019, but I ended with the gloomy prediction that I could not possibly be as lucky in this new year. Like I stated before, there really are not that many Josefs left on my Must Have list, especially after crossing so many off the list last year, so I am down to the reeeeally hard to find ones, which will undoubtedly lead to some pretty long dry spells.

So imagine my jaw-dropping amazement when, just a few weeks into the New Year, I came across a heart-stopper of a Josef. (Which, unfortunately I will add, came with a price tag that was also a heart-stopper. But I was staring down the barrel of quite possibly THE rarest Josef Original that I can think of! That, my dears, is when not having children really comes in handy. $$$)

You will not find her in any of the Josef Originals books.
Nor will you find any images of her in the deep, dark depths of the internet. (Well, I guess you will now after I post this.)
She is from one of my most favorite series, and has been a frequent feature in many of my Josef hunting related dreams, despite not even knowing what she looks like. Which, I should add, has driven me to near madness, to the actual point of me reaching out to fellow Josefers, random sellers and collectors, online, asking anyone and everyone if they've ever seen her.

And that answer, of course, was always, "No."

So, with that, I am over-the-moon happy to say that the fever dream-inducing search is over!


Here she is, finally being recorded for posterity (you can look, but don't touch):



CANCER - Zodiac Girls Series

Vintage figurine Josef Originals Zodiac Girl series CANCER horoscope astrology super rare
I do believe I hear angels singing....


Vintage figurine Josef Originals Zodiac Girl series CANCER horoscope astrology super rare



Vintage figurine Josef Originals Zodiac Girl series CANCER horoscope astrology super rare


Vintage figurine Josef Originals Zodiac Girl series CANCER horoscope astrology super rare



Vintage figurine Josef Originals Zodiac Girl series CANCER horoscope astrology super rare



It just might be the only time in history where someone cried out, with the utmost joy and glee, "I GOT CANCER!! I GOT CANCER!!!", while doing a happy dance.

I truly thought I would go through this life never even discovering what this figurine looked like. The hope of ever having the chance to even SEE one, let alone hold one, own one, and cherish one seemed like an unattainable dream.
So, to actually have her feels not only like a huge, satisfying relief for me, but a true triumph.

Now that I do have her, I no longer have to wonder, or wake in the morning and come to the sad realization that what I thought was real was, in fact, only a dream.

Never.
Again.

Because, now, she is a reality.

And I am very proud, and happy, to be able to share her with all of you.



Here are all my Z Girls together

Vintage figurine set Josef Originals Zodiac Girl girls series Libra Leo Pisces Taurus Capricorn Cancer Aquarius Scorpio horoscope astrology super rare
Oooo la la

That just leaves four more to go. 

Gemini, Aries, Sagittarius, and Virgo.... I'm coming for you.

Comments

  1. What do you recommend to use for cleaning the glue residue from stickers? Also, do they sell any replacement flowers and labels?

    ReplyDelete
  2. https://www.ebay.com/itm/126329536420?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=-JJQAHYMRne&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=3Y7MlbWmSKm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sagittarius is for sale on EBay now!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts