Dirty Girls - part 2

As you well know, when it comes to Josefs, I like it dirty.
Down right filthy, even.

Recently I've had the great pleasure of coming across some ill-tended Josefs that needed to be set to rights.

Swoon!

Here are some examples of the dirty girls I have recently encountered:

I'm trying not to drool, here.


Sooooo satisfying.



Yes, I like gettin' down and dirty, but it's not always with a happy ending.

There's also this scenario...
Can you imagine my delight when I opened this baby up?



I swear, there was thick, caked on grime in every nook and cranny! She turned out be a REAL bear to clean. But you know I enjoyed it.


Looking good!





Less satisfying? When you spend hours carefully cleaning the filthiest doll you've ever seen, and are super excited that even though it is caked with years of grime, she is still in fine condition...only to discover that, no, that is not the case. Under all of that gunk is a well hidden repair to the waist.

DAMN IT!

This baby really took some elbow grease too...and I have bad wrists! Even after all my efforts, I still wasn't able to get her 100% cleaned up. I curse all those dang ruffles!

Wanna know what is even less satisfying, still?

Spending all that time cleaning it up, finding that it is repaired, selling it as repaired and making hardly anything on it, only to then see the person who bought it turn around and sell it as "perfect" and for much more money.
That is exactly what happened with this doll.

God, I hate lying scamming scum. (As also stated in last post)

That's the dirtiest scenario there is.
'Cause it don't get much grimier than that, folks!

Comments

Popular Posts