A New Addition To The Flock

Hopefully everyone had a fun and festive Christmas and New Years!

Lots of food, drink, movies, carols, and shaking that merry-maker, I'm sure!

But now that all those holiday shenanigans are over, we now return to our regularly scheduled shenanigans...of the Josef variety...

I'm happy to report that, along with the 10 pounds I surely gained from all that extra food and drink, I also gained me a lovely addition to my Josef collection.

I am definitely considering myself a very lucky girl at the moment.
The Hubs got me a mint condition Little Bo Peep figurine from the Nursery Rhymes Series, complete with labels AND hang tag. (!!!!) AND he even got me an adorable little Josef lamb to go with her!

Needless to say, I am most lucky to have a Hubby that was willing to go above and beyond for my Xmas gift this year. Especially since most years he tends to lean more towards the Ebenezer Scrooge end of the Christmas Cheer Spectrum.


Josef Originals figurine Little Bo Peep Nursery Rhymes girl tag lamb sheep  fortheloveofjosefs
(I thought about somehow working in a "Baaaaahhh Humbug!" joke, but thought better of it.)



Josef Originals figurines Nursery Rhymes Series cinderella little bo peep curly locks jill  fortheloveofjosefs
She fits right in with the rest of the girls!

But not only did he gift me with this amazing, hard to find figure with all the trimmings, it also meant he gave me the gift of a fun photo shoot! I decided it should also include the other ladies I have from the series as well, and it was SO much fun going through my art books, looking for the right backgrounds for each girl. 

So a big shout out to my Hubby, and to Jean Honore Fragonard, for contributing to the good times had!


LITTLE BO PEEP
Josef Originals little bo peep figurine nursery rhymes series  fortheloveofjosefs



 CINDERELLA
Josef Originals figurine Cinderella Nursery Rhymes  fortheloveofjosefs



 CURLY LOCKS
Josef Originals figurine Curly Locks Nursery Rhymes series  fortheloveofjosefs


 JILL
Josef Originals figurine jack and jill nursery rhymes series  fortheloveofjosefs



Comments

Popular Posts